The State of NoVa: Dale City


Posted at 05:47 PM ET, 09/29/2011

Dale City 2nd grader drinks hand sanitizer, hospitalized

A 7-year-old girl at Neabsco Elementary School apparently drank a quantity of hand sanitizer, outraging the girl’s father, who said she should have been better supervised.

By Tom Jackman  |  05:47 PM ET, 09/29/2011 |  Permalink  |  Comments ( 0)
Categories:  Dale City, Schools | Tags:  Hand sanitizer, Virginia

Posted at 04:45 AM ET, 07/14/2011

Dale City man sets dog, house on fire (UPDATE: Man charged)

A man attempted to dispose of his deceased Rottweiler by setting it on fire. Instead, the flames leapt onto his house and caused $70,000 worth of damage.

By Tom Jackman  |  04:45 AM ET, 07/14/2011 |  Permalink  |  Comments ( 0)
Categories:  Dale City | Tags:  Dale City dog fire, Virginia