The latest in food news, ideas and philosophy, just in time for your lunch break.
* A glimpse of Thomas Keller’s little-used home kitchen. (KCET)
* Not so fast: There is a significant connection between salt reduction and a lower risk of cardiovascular disease. (Food Navigator)
* Whole Foods’s line of halal products has riled up Islamophobes. (TBD)
* Interesting facts about the stickers on fruits and vegetables. (WNYC)
* Persuading chefs to use Chesapeake seafood. (Baltimore Sun)
* The U.S. Navy’s Adopt-a-Chef program. (Fox News)
* Five Guys is the fastest-growing restaurant chain in the country. (NBC Washington)