The latest in food news, ideas and philosophy, just in time for your lunch break.
* Oyamel will use 10,000 squash blossoms over two weeks. (The Feast)
* No movement on a Logan Circle location of Ted’s Bulletin, home of the Spam burger. (City Paper)
* Some young chefs are skipping culinary school and learning in the — (drum roll) — kitchen. (LA Times)
* At this San Francisco restaurant, servers text your orders. (SF Chron)
* Norway contributed to the Chilean salmon virus. (NY Times)
* David Chang on meat. (New Yorker)
* Yes, there is good rum out there. (Slate)