The best part? You can join along today from 7 to 9 p.m. on Twitter.
Here’s all you need to do:
* Join Twitter (if you’ve haven’t already)
* Buy the six Virginia viogniers under discussion.
* Invite friends (who wants to drink six bottles by themselves?).
* Start cataloging pithy ways to describe viognier. (Sample: “The wine’s bouquet smells likes river stones after a spring rain.”)
* Add your commentary to Twitter using the hashtags #VaWine and #VaViognier.
* Follow along after the jump as you and others Tweet their comments to the hashtags #VaWine and #VaViognier.
* Make sure you have somewhere for your friends to crash after you suck down six bottles of viognier.
* Have fun.