* Federal government closed Thursday: Federal Eye *
* NWS snow totals | Report totals to CWG | View submitted totals *
* Snowiest winter ever | Today's Q&A | NWS: Stay off the roads *
* Power outage maps for Dominion Electric | Pepco | BG&E | SMECO *
* Outside now? Radar, temps & more: Weather Wall *
* News, traffic & storm coverage: Local home page | Get There *
Radar has finally cleared out and the storm is essentially over, except for continued gusty winds and blowing snow. All warnings have been dropped for the metro area. We'll be back in the morning with our full forecast into early next week, which will assess the chances for snow on Monday (see Jason Samenow's post from earlier for an initial take on the threat). Until then, let's all go to sleep, shall we?