*** More snow Tues/Wed, are you kidding?: Full Forecast ***
* Federal government closed Monday: Federal Eye *
* Detailed look at next snow threat: SLCB | Watch out ice dams *
* Measuring Snowmageddon's depth | NWS totals | CWG snow reports *
* Power outage maps for Dominion Electric | Pepco | BG&E *
* Outside now? Radar, temps & more: Weather Wall *
* News, traffic & storm coverage: Local home page | Get There *
Capital Weather Gang will have a fresh, new analysis of this potential storm around 6 p.m., including our latest thoughts about accumulations
...WINTER STORM WATCH IN EFFECT FROM TUESDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON...
THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN STERLING VIRGINIA HAS ISSUED A WINTER STORM WATCH...IN EFFECT FROM TUESDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON.
* PRECIPITATION TYPE...SNOW.
* ACCUMULATIONS...POTENTIAL FOR 5 OR MORE INCHES OF SNOW.
* TIMING...MID TO LATE TUESDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON.
* TEMPERATURES...TEMPERATURES AT OR JUST ABOVE FREEZING AT THE ONSET TUESDAY AFTERNOON. TEMPERATURES WILL DROP INTO THE MID TO UPPER 20S TUESDAY NIGHT AND WEDNESDAY.
* WINDS...LIGHT SOUTHEASTERLY WINDS TUESDAY BECOMING NORTH-NORTHWESTERLY 15 TO 25 MPH WEDNESDAY.