It was D.C.’s biggest snowstorm since the Snowmageddon winter of 2009-2010. Whereas recent snows offered photographers just a dusting or light covering to work with, Snochi’s 7-18 inches provided greater depth.
Here are 10 of my favorite photos submitted from readers.
1. The morning after, the Capitol (wolfpackWx)
2. Caroline St., Washington, D.C. (ellen01975)
3. Making a path, the Capitol (Architect of U.S. Capitol)
4. Snow day (Kevin Wolf)
5. Slushy streets, Silver Spring (Dan Lawrence 62)
6. Snow at Rosslyn Metro (BrianMKA)
7. A snowy Mall (BrianMKA)
8. Heavy snow at Jefferson Memorial (Ian Livingston)
— Ian Livingston (@islivingston) February 13, 2014
9. A snowy Capitol in the distance (Barbara Waters)
10. 16th St. Snow (elleno1975)