Most Read: Entertainment

Trove link goes here

Live Discussions

Weekly schedule, past shows

Celebritology Celebritology Chat with Us - Thursday 2pm Contact Us Facebook Twitter RSS
Posted at 01:39 PM ET, 07/23/2011

Amy Winehouse found dead: Rihanna, Kelly Osbourne, Katy Perry and other celebs react

Amy Winehouse in 2007.

GALLERY: Click the image above to view photos of Amy Winehouse.

Amy Winehouse has been found dead at her London home. She was 27.

Despite the young singer’s public struggle with drugs and alcohol, Winehouse’s death has shocked her fans and the celebrity community, prompting an outpouring of condolences on Twitter.

“She was my musical soulmate and like a sister to me. This is one of the saddest days of my life,” producer Mark Ronson, who worked with Winehouse, said in a statement. Read more reactions compiled by the Associated Press.

Read a collection of celebrity tweets below.

Related coverage:

Obit: Amy Winehouse, drug-haunted British pop diva, dies at 27

Gallery: Amy Winehouse

Click Track: A look back on her music, life

Post Mortem: Share you memories of Amy

Video: Amy Winehouse’s music videos

Dear God have mercy!!! I am SICK about this right now! #DearAmyless than a minute ago via UberSocial for BlackBerry Favorite Retweet Reply

RIP Amy Winehouse. May she finally find peace.less than a minute ago via UberSocial for BlackBerry Favorite Retweet Reply

i cant even breath right my now im crying so hard i just lost 1 of my best friends. i love you forever Amy & will never forget the real you!less than a minute ago via web Favorite Retweet Reply

Its just beyond sad, there's nothing else to say. She was such a lost soul, may she rest in peace.less than a minute ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® Favorite Retweet Reply

Please tell me Amy Winehouse didn't die. Is this some sick joke?less than a minute ago via UberSocial Favorite Retweet Reply

I just heard the news that Amy Winehouse passed away. What a true talent. I pray she's in a better place & at peace.less than a minute ago via UberSocial for BlackBerry Favorite Retweet Reply

A sad and tragic loss of a true artist. Rest in peace Amy Winehouse.less than a minute ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® Favorite Retweet Reply

So sad about Amy Winehouse -she was so talented. Really tragic.less than a minute ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® Favorite Retweet Reply

Truly sad news about Amy Winehouse. My heart goes out to her family. May her troubled soul find peace.less than a minute ago via Twitter for iPhone Favorite Retweet Reply

i just found out. I feel pain. I feel anger. Rest beautiful girl rest. You are free! #RIPAMYless than a minute ago via web Favorite Retweet Reply

my condolences to Amy Winehouse's family and friends :( RIP so sadless than a minute ago via web Favorite Retweet Reply

Years ago Sudeikis told me Winehouse's "Valerie" was as good a start-the-day song you'll hear. He was right. I'll miss her.less than a minute ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® Favorite Retweet Reply

Just heard a report amy winehouse has died. If true, such a waste of a great talentless than a minute ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® Favorite Retweet Reply

Dear Amy, you will be missed forever. All my love, RIP, Bryan @amywinehouseless than a minute ago via web Favorite Retweet Reply

RIP Amy Winehouse. My love and prayers go out to her family.less than a minute ago via web Favorite Retweet Reply

Amy Winehouse was one of the best singers I've ever heard, I am grateful to have seen her play live. My heart goes out to her family.less than a minute ago via Twitter for iPhone Favorite Retweet Reply

I'm not sure how anyone with a soul can make jokes about the passing of one of the most talented artists this generation will see.less than a minute ago via web Favorite Retweet Reply

Sad to lose Amy Winehouse - incred talent. Both @LadyGaga & @OfficialAdele say Amy paved way for them http://bit.ly/qcOmTwless than a minute ago via UberSocial Favorite Retweet Reply

RIP Amy RT @WillyVille: RIP Amy Winehouse... We will remember you through your music.less than a minute ago via UberSocial for BlackBerry Favorite Retweet Reply

By  |  01:39 PM ET, 07/23/2011