- After Radiohead appears on the season premiere of “Saturday Night Live” this weekend, they’ll spend an hour visiting with Stephen Colbert on Monday, Sept. 26. The band will perform four songs from “The King of Limbs” in addition to an unreleased track. They will also chat with Colbert — we think the band’s first Comedy Central appearance since a visit with Scott Tenorman?
- R. Kelly has an upcoming album. That album has a title. That title is “Black Panties.”
- The members of Westboro Baptist Church protested a Foo Fighters show on Friday in Kansas City, for some reason. Dave Grohl and Co., had a little something in store for the protesters, performing “Keep It Clean (Hot Buns),” on a flatbed truck decked with American flags. There’s video.
- Some dude is legally changing his name from George F. Blackburn to Led Zeppelin II. Why? Because he thought of it before you did.
Clicky shuffle: Your random song for Monday morning:
- Jack Rose, “Blues for Percy Danforth”