Fire at 110-year-old Lanham home

A 110-year-old home in Lanham caught fire Sunday, displacing two residents and causing an estimated $50,000 in damages, officials said.

At about 12:30 p.m., fire was showing from the first floor of a two-story home in the 6100 block of Princess Garden Parkway, according to Prince George’s fire officials.

Firefighters knocked down the flames in about 10 minutes. There were no injuries.

local

Success! Check your inbox for details. You might also like:

Please enter a valid email address

See all newsletters

Comments
Show Comments
Most Read

local

Success! Check your inbox for details.

See all newsletters