Prince William County police are unsure whether six burglaries that took place over the weekend in Woodbridge are related.
The incidents range from break-ins where nothing was stolen to $3,000 worth of valuables taken. Police won’t know for sure whether they’re related until a suspect is caught, said officer Jonathan Perok, a police spokesman.
The incidents, all of which took place at Woodbridge addresses:
• On Friday, police responded to a home in the 15400 block of Binder Court for a burglary that occurred between 6 and 9 p.m. Police say there were no signs of forced entry; a door was left unlocked. A laptop, camera, gaming console and games worth about $3,000 were reported missing.
• Also Friday, a homeowner reported that a robbery took place in the 14300 block of Birchdale Avenue between 2 and 7 p.m. There were no signs of forced entry. Jewelry, two laptops and other items, all valued at about $2,000, were missing, according to police.
• On Saturday, a homeowner in the 13400 block of Green Acre Drive reported a burglary that most likely occurred sometime between Friday and early Saturday. There were no signs of forced entry; a door was left unlocked. A TV and laptop worth about $1,800 and an undisclosed amount of cash were taken, police say.
• On Friday, an undisclosed amount of cash was reported missing in the 4700 block of Pearson Drive. A rear window had been broken. The homeowner reported the burglary occurred between 7 a.m. and 2:30 p.m.
• Several rooms were reported ransacked Friday, according to police, in the 14300 block of Birchdale Avenue. The homeowner reported that the burglary occurred between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m.
• No items were reported missing from the Dale City Sports Club at 14730 Birchdale Ave. when police arrived Sunday night. However, the front door was open and a rear window had been broken.