I found Fred Davis’s post-game interview with Comcast SportsNet’s Kelli Johnson on Sunday to be pretty fun.
Official Important Redskins Team Rules prohibit me from using the video here, but you can find it on this other site that flouts Official Important Redskins Team Rules. Regardless, the choice bits.
* “After all them losses we had, I never had that many in my life, ever. It’s a horrible feeling. It’s a feeling I never want to feel again.”
* “I felt like they thought that they were just gonna dominate us, and that didn’t happen today.”
* “We was tired of losing, but I think that what really made us mad was that those guys thought that they were like Super Bowl champions or something. They was talking to us like we was just as worse as them, and we have almost the same record. But I guess because they came off two wins they were feeling confident, and we had to take it away.”
* “Man, we got a lot of anger in us, finally get to release some. Definitely after our last loss against the Cowboys and this week coming in and people still doubting us, it felt good just to get a win.”
* “I think we just got in our flow again, finally getting into that rhythm. This offense is a rhythm offense, and I think we’re finally now getting back into it.”
* “We just all played as a team, and that’s what you need to do. And I felt like the Seahawks were letting up on us, thinking that we were just gonna give up, and we didn’t.”