1) Nicky has or will soon publicly announce that he's on M Street in Georgetown. Hopefully the entire universe will now head there and water apocalypse will ensue.
2) A member of Nicky's crew just called me and said Nick has every intention to win the game by soaking his five stalkers. Within a matter of hours. "We're looking to knock some heads tonight," the crew member said.
3) Oh, and they like the "Back Line" thing. Good work, DCAustinite. So I take that last item back. A member of Nicky's Back Line just called.
4) One of the stalkers, seeking any edge possible, sent a probing e-mail to the president of the Screaming Eagles supporters group. She, naturally, forwarded it to me. Highlights follow:
I'm aware of the equipment sale, but was wondering if there was any means of communication or information that you could provide....I know where he lives and all of that sort of thing. Just looking for any extra inside information, where he works out on a Friday, regular hang out spots, that sort of thing, or if you could arrange for him to be somewhere to meet for the fan group.
Nothing is sacred these days.
5) A woman has been seen trailing at least two members of the Back Line. They don't know who she is or who she's working for. And we never did figure out who that guy in the tan Mazda was from two days ago. I still think he was working for the Good Col. BD, but Boba Fett is also a possibility.
6) Not sure why no one else has yet pointed this out, but if we're calling Nicky's teammates his Back Line, we should be calling the stalkers something more creative than "the stalkers." Red Bulls, maybe? Yeah, so at least one of the Red Bulls is already en route to Georgetown. Also, the previous rule mandating a 12-hour timeout for soaking a non-combatant has been waived. So if Nicky sees a Red Bull or vice versa, he can just unleash without worrying about the consequences.