The first thing I thought when I saw this video of Caps prospect Anton Gustafsson working out with shaved head, missing tooth and full red body suit was that he should hang out at Nats Park with Green Man. The second thing I thought was that he should collaborate on his YouTube work with JaVale McGee and Nick Young. The third thing I thought was that he seems marginally more bloggable than Michael Nylander.
Video via Japers Rink. Some more morning links, with help from Jake DiGregorio.
* Wait, here's something else about that video: maybe he should fight bees on YouTube with Chris Cooley and Todd Yoder. The former fights bees while shouting "Unleash The Fury" and wearing a Motley Crue shirt. The latter fights bees while wearing a funny hat. (Cooley Zone)
* The war between Daniel Snyder and WJFK has now bizarrely spread to parking lots. (Cheap Seats Daily)
* Vinny Cerrato tells Kevin Barnes to play more cocky. (Homer McFanboy)
* Going to Vegas and betting on every D.C. team to win a title. (Truth About It)
* The region that's home to Caps and Nats
top affiliates is ranked the best minor-league market. (William World News)
* Bloggers encounter the Lerner family in an elevator. (Nationals Inquisition)
* Nick Johnson is hurt. Weird. (FishStripes)
* The Nats are holding two Pups in the Park dates to benefit the Humane Society. And yeah, go ahead and make a joke about dogs. (Nats.com)
* Kevin Durant has 55 at Barry Farms. The one white person there files this report: "It looks like Kevin Durant has decided to dunk on everyone. On every possession." (@AndrewSharp)
* Bill Belichick says the Redskins are "good in the kicking game," and that DeAngelo Hall and Carlos Rogers are as talented a cornerback duo as exists in the League. (Patriots.com)
* Former Terp Shaun Hill will be the Niners starting quarterback. (Pro Football Talk)
* PTI reportedly now regularly averages more viewers than SportsCenter. Yay Wash Post. (Sports By Brooks)
* And I'm chatting at 11:30. Submit questions, etc. (Post Live)