It's Lindsay Applebaum again, here with some links that won't give your computer a virus and send spam to all your email contacts (Arrested Development, anyone?).
1) Should Redskins safety Reed Doughty regret calling in sick on Sunday? (DC Pro Sports Report)
2) Chris Cooley does it again (Totally safe for work)! (Playing the Field)
3) Redskins wide receiver Antwaan Randle El is "not a schmuck," says Coach Jim Zorn. But is he a putz? A little bit meshuga? That is yet to be determined. (Redskins 360)
4) In a screencap taken just before the replay machine went bust at the Chargers-Broncos game, it's pretty clear that Satan is responsible. (Kissing Suzy Kolber)
5) And speaking of the Chargers-Broncos game, let the conspiracy theorizing begin. (Tirico Suave)