Assorted Skins notes I collected while not blogging this week.
* ESPN 980 will start its pregame programming at noon on Sunday. Yes, that’s 8.5 hours before kickoff. The Redskins programming will continue until 3 a.m. Yes, that’s a total of 15 straight hours of Redskins.
The festivities will begin with Scott Jackson from noon-2, followed by Doc Walker, Chris Russell and Chuck Sapiena from 2-4, followed by the usual Larry Michael Game Plan from 4-5 and official pre-game show from 5-8. Then Al Galdi will do post-game until 3 a.m.
* I’m sure we’ve reported it elsewhere, but just in case, yes, parking lots will open at 3:30 and gates at 5:30 on Sunday.
* Via NFL PR, a Redskins ratings note. Since Week 12, Redskins local TV ratings are up 18 percent. That’s the highest percentage increase in the NFL over that span.
* Dallas legend Drew Pearson says the Cowboys “need to take it to” Robert Griffin III, according to the Dallas Morning News.
“The way you do that is you go out on that field and you knock him around,” Pearson said. “Even if it costs you a 15-yard penalty — and I’m only saying this if it’s not a critical situation or anything. Sometimes you have to deliver that kind of blow and that kind of message to let him know it’s going to be like this all day and not a walk in the park.”
(Via Eye On Football)
* And via @czabe, the image above. That’s close.