Things I learned by watching 3TV’s recent tour of Matt Williams’s Arizona home.
* “He loves jeans,” according to his wife, Erika.
* He has so many shoes that they won’t all fit in his closet, which is the size of a dugout.
* “Matt loves really dark wood and he loves rich, heavy iron,” again, according to his wife.
* You can send text messages to their oven.
* The home has a movie theater with popcorn maker and mini kitchen.
* His wife has an apparently well-known food blog and podcast, the Hopeless Housewife.
* The family plans to maintain residences in both Arizona and the D.C. area. I’m guessing their D.C. area home will be slightly smaller than this one.
The station also has a photo gallery of the Williams residence.