Metro plans to detour buses on several routes this weekend due to special events. These include the annual meetings of the International Monetary Fund and World Bank in the District; the Crystal Run 5k in Arlington, and the Pike’s Peek 10K in Montgomery County.
Here’s the rundown:
• Routes 9S and 23A will detour from 6 to 8:45 p.m. on Friday, around Crystal Drive between 12th and 27th streets in Crystal City for the Crystal Run 5K.
• Route 80 will detour from 8 p.m. Friday to 4 p.m. on Sunday, around 18th ,19th and 20th streets Northwest between Pennsylvania Avenue and F Street for the IMF/World Bank annual spring meetings.
• Routes 32, 34, 36, 54, 64, 70, P6, S2, S4, and V8 detour from 6 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. on Saturday, around Pennsylvania Avenue NW, between 12th and 13th streets NW for the Walk for Lupus.
• Routes 32 and 36 will detour from 11 a.m. to noon on Saturday, around Pennsylvania Avenue SE, between 12th and Seventh streets, for the Frager’s Spring Convention Parade.
• Routes 86 and F8 will detour from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., on Saturday, around Hamilton Street, between 38th and 39th streets, in Hyattsville for the city anniversary parade.
• Route G2 detours from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Saturday, around P St. NW, between 17th and 18th streets NW, for construction.
• Route Q2 will detour from 6:30 to 10 a.m. on Sunday, around Route 355 between Shady Grove Road and Strathmore Avenue, for the Pike’s Peek 10K and Kids Fun Run.
• Routes 16B will detour from 2 to 3:30 p.m., on Sunday, around Charles Street between Route 7 and Lake Street, in Fairfax County, for a church procession.