10:30 A.M. Update:
Additional changes are being made to stops for routes 201, 202 and 991 at Shady Grove Station. The new stop for those routs will be at shelters G and H.
MTA officials said the change is being made because of the number of buses that use the current bays. Riders will now be able to use two bays instead of just one.
Here is a map of the new location.
MTA officials said the following alterations are the result of stops being eliminated or relocated by the District Department of Transportation.
• 21st and C streets NW: Morning stop relocated to C and 21 streets NW
• First and Patterson/N streets: Morning and afternoon stops relocated to K and First streets NE due to construction on New York Avenue.
• K and 12th streets: Morning and afternoon stops relocated to K and 13th streets NW.
• K and 22nd streets: Morning and afternoon stops have been eliminated.
• New York Avenue between Seventh and Ninth streets: Afternoon stop relocated to the Metrobus stop at the corner.