The Fairfax County Department of Transportation started hosting public meetings this week to discuss the proposed bus service connecting to the Silver Line.
- Monday, Feb. 4:Westbriar Elementary School, 1741 Pine Valley Dr., Vienna)
- Tuesday, Feb. 5: Merrifield-Tysons Service Discussion (Luther Jackson Middle School 3020 Gallows Rd., Falls Church)
- Wednesday, Feb. 6: Herndon Service Discussion (Town Council Center, 765 Lynn St., Herndon)
- Thursday, Feb. 7: Reston Service Discussion (Reston Community Center at Lake Anne, JoAnn Rose Library, 1609A Washington Plaza, Reston)
- Monday, Feb. 11: Reston Service Discussion (Lake Anne Elementary School, 11510 North Shore Drive, Reston)
In addition, there’s an online discussion on Tuesday, Feb. 5, from 10 to 11 a.m.
If you can’t make any of the meetings or want to submit a comment online, e-mail email@example.com.
The plan is for the Fairfax Board of Supervisors to approve the bus service plan in July, with service starting the day the Silver Line opens for business. For more information on the proposed bus service and routes, head here.