The District’s annual pothole-fixing campaign doesn’t end until next week, but it has already patched more potholes than were repaired during the entire 2012 program.
The 2,447 potholes filled since April 22 topped the mark set during last year’s program, the District Department of Transportation announced Friday. During the entire 2012 campaign, the District filled 2,443 potholes.
People can identify potholes and report them to the District using a variety of channels:
- Call the Mayor’s Call Center at 311.
- Report them online at 311.dc.gov.
- Tweet to twitter.com/DDOTDC.
- Email Potholepalooza@dc.gov.
- Use the District’s new DC311 smartphone app.
- Post a comment on the Potholpalooza Facebook page at www.facebook.com/Potholepalooza.
And there’s also a map that lets people track the results.