Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band have a reputation as one of the best live acts in rock, and they work night after night to keep it intact. Each show is a rousing, nearly three-hour affair covering the hits, rare gems and new material in what feels as much like a big-tent revival as it does a concert. If you’ve been, you know. But if you missed the band’s April show at Verizon Center, or have never seen them at all, you’ll get another chance on Sept. 14 at Nationals Park. Tickets go on sale Friday at 10 a.m. through Tickets.com and cost $73-$103.
Tickets go on sale Friday at 10 a.m. through Live Nation for:
• Yes Aug. 4 at the Warner Theatre ($49.50-$89.50).
• Identity Festival 2012, featuring Eric Prydz, Wolfgang Gartner, Excision, Madeon, Showtek and more July 27 at Jiffy Lube Live ($20-$60).
Tickets go on sale Friday at noon through Ticketmaster for the following shows at the Birchmere:
• Patterson Hood June 17 ($20).
• Blitzen Trapper July 17 ($19.50).
• Aaron Lewis July 24 ($40.50).
• Joshua Radin and Tristan Prettyman Aug. 2 ($25).
• Paul & Storm Aug. 25 ($25).