Ever since his controversial appearance on “Good Morning America” in March, things have been going better for R&B singer Chris Brown. He performed on the “Today” show and set attendance records. He won big at the BET Awards (though one award was mistakenly announced as going to Brown’s ex, Rihanna, whom he admitted assaulting in 2009). Now he is heading out on the road with a star-packed bill that includes Kelly Rowland, T-Pain and TYGA. The F.A.M.E. tour stops at Baltimore’s 1st Mariner Arena on Sept. 28. Tickets go on sale Friday at 10 a.m. through Ticketmaster and cost $37.75-$77.75.
Tickets go on sale Thursday at 10 a.m. through Ticketfly for the following shows at the 9:30 Club:
• Andrew Dice Clay Sept. 13 ($39.50).
• Ra Ra Riot, Delicate Steve and Yellow Ostrich Oct. 26 ($20).
• Tinariwen and Sophie Hunger Nov. 15 ($25).
• Virginia Coalition Dec. 17 ($15).
Tickets go on sale Friday at 10 a.m. through Live Nation for the following shows at the Fillmore Silver Spring:
• Tramps Like Us Sept. 16 ($10).
• John Legend Sept. 17 ($69.50-$175.50).
• Joe Jonas and Jay Sean Oct. 5 ($45).
• Bush and Chevelle Oct. 17 ($41.50).
Tickets go on sale Friday at 10 a.m. through Ticketfly for the following shows at the 9:30 Club:
• Robert Randolph and the Family Band Oct. 8 ($25).
• The Smashing Pumpkins, Light FM and Fancy Space People Oct. 17 ($55).
Tickets go on sale Friday at noon through Ticketmaster for the following shows at the Birchmere:
• Stephen Stills Oct. 10 ($69.50).
• Ray Manzarek & Robby Krieger Oct. 31 ($59.50).
• Jewmongous Dec. 21 ($25).
• 15th Annual Hank Williams Tribute, featuring Cathy Fink & Marcy Marxer, Bill Kirchen and Robin & Linda Williams Dec. 30