Is it too soon to think about listening to country while a warm summer breeze blows? Not at all. Lady Antebellum, whose album “Own the Night” is nominated for a Grammy, is set to play Merriweather Post Pavilion on May 20 with Darius Rucker and Thompson Square. Tickets go on sale Friday at 10 a.m. through Ticketfly and cost $40 to $75. After getting your tickets, all you have to do is wait for summer.
Tickets go on sale Thursday at 10 a.m. through Ticketfly for the following shows at the 9:30 Club:
• “Dub Nation DC,” featuring Smash Gordon, Sluggo and Hulk Feb. 25 ($15).
• The Budos Band and Charles Bradley and His Extraordinaires April 5 ($20).
• SOJA May 19 ($22.50).
Tickets go on sale Friday at 10 a.m. through Ticketmaster for:
• “Ralphie May: Too Big to Ignore” March 23 at Lisner Auditorium ($32.50).
• Trey Songz and Big Sean March 3 at DAR Constitution Hall ($58-$75).
• Nickelback, Bush, Seether and My Darkest Days April 30 at Verizon Center ($49.50-$89.50).
Tickets go on sale Friday at noon through Ticketmaster for the following shows at the Birchmere:
America June 6 ($69.50)
. (UPDATE: The on sale date for America has been postponed).
• Bill Kirchen & Too Much Fun and Fred Eaglesmith June 14 ($25).
• Vince Gill (bluegrass) June 15-16 ($89.50).
• Johnny Winter June 22 ($35).
• The Seldom Scene and the Boxcar Lilies June 30 ($25).
Tickets go on sale Saturday at noon through Ticketmaster for Ron White: Moral Compass Tour April 19 at Baltimore’s Joseph Meyerhoff Symphony Hall ($49.75-$59.75).