It’s the kind of bill that won’t exactly make rock critics too
But the bands Train and Maroon 5 have both released a steady stream of pop-rock hits over the past 10 years or so that many people, critics be damned, seem to really, really like. Haters gonna hate, I suppose. So hey, soul sister — and/or soul brother — if you want tickets to see these bands, along with Gavin DeGraw, on Aug. 24 at Merriweather Post Pavilion, be sure to check in at Ticketfly.com on Friday at 10 a.m. It’ll cost you $40-$75.
Tickets go on sale Thursday at 10 a.m. through Ticketfly for the following shows at the 9:30 Club:
• RX Bandits and Maps & Atlases July 9 ($20).
• Interpol and School of Seven Bells July 13 ($40).
• Stephen Marley and Ghetto Youths Crew July 14 ($26).
Tickets go on sale Friday at noon through Ticketmaster for the following shows at the Birchmere:
• Kasey Chambers July 9 ($29.50).
• Dave Koz July 20 ($49.50).
• Tim Robbins & the Rogues Gallery Band July 27 ($29.50).
• Eric Johnson Aug. 9 ($35).