If you needed a beer in 2013, DC Brau was there to make it for you.
• Heurich Lager, a re-creation of the Heurich Brewing Company’s early 20th-century lager, brewed for the Heurich House Museum.
• The Tradition, a golden ale created for DC United.
• Sailing the Seas of Lees, a farmhouse saison aged in wine barrels, for Red Hen.
• Tasters Choice and Model Citizen, a coffee-dopplebock and cream ale, brewed in conjunction with Ska Brewing in honor of local ska band the Pietasters.
• Bete Noire, a Baltic porter made with the Right Proper Brewing Company.
• Yonder Cities, a farmhouse IPA brewed with Baltimore’s Union Craft Brewing for the March Craft Brewer’s Conference in Washington.
• Solidarity Summer Ale, an English Summer Ale created with the help of a dozen other local brewers, for August’s DC Beer Week.