In the Loop is taking a break for the holiday (we’ll be eating, celebrating, and avoiding the mall). We’ll be back and posting on Monday. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Senate moving fast on an ambassador to Russia
- Senate clock is ticking as nominees wait on their fate
- In the Loop: Obama isn’t fond of speaking from the Oval Office
Read the most recent "In the Loop" print columns.
This feed is empty.
Please verify the feed settings in the metadata of your .jpt file. This can be found under Web >> Web Identifiers in the metadata.
Current settings are:
- Pardon her French: What did the State Department spokeswoman call the alleged Obama-Netanyahu transcript?
- Federal appeals court vacancy rates drop despite GOP success in blocking some nominees
- Check out Bachmann and King’s pics from the border
- Something Congress will get done before recess? Sending an ambassador to Russia
- Senate confirms three ambassadorial nominees in minutes, but will there be time for more?
- Full Monthly Archive