Transportation roundup: What's running, what's not
Still need to get around the Washington region today? Here’s a look at what transportation options are operating:
- Metrorail: Running. The rail system opened at 5 a.m. with plans to operate normal service for as long as possible, though Metro warns that if snow accumulation reaches eight inches on above-ground tracks, they may halt service to above-ground stations (about half of the system).
- Metrobus: No service.
- MetroAccess: No service.
- MARC: No service.
- VRE: No service.
- D.C. Circulator: No service.
- Capital Bikeshare: No service.
- Ride On:
Operating on “S” service (check here to see if your route is running).Scratch that, Montgomery County just suspended Ride On service.
- TheBus: Operating with limited service on all routes, with the exception of routes 15 Extended, 23, 25 and 53 (none of these routes will operate). Prince George’s Call-A-Bus and Senior Transportation services are suspended. Transportation for dialysis services will be running on a normal schedule.
- Fairfax Connector: No service.
- Arlington Transit: No service.
- DASH Bus: No service.
- OmniRide: No service.
- Loudoun County Transit: No service.
- VanGO: No service.
Luz Lazo contributed to this post. This post has been updated.