Some you may have missed from last week, some from today . . .
1. Josh Putnam knows that Iowa remains important.
2. Very small legislative majorities are risky, from Seth Masket.
3. Predictions, predictions.
6. A very good post from Gordon Adams on defense spending.
7. I’ve been meaning to get to commenting on this post, but I’ll have to just link to it: must-read by Jamelle Bouie on presidents, parties and ambition. Oh, and Bouie is absolutely correct about “politics as usual.”
8. And: Haven’t had enough of budget politics? Tim Fernholz is seeing things.
As Greg asks, what else is happening?