Herman Cain’s Web ad: Is it real?
Hmmm. Where to begin. Herman Cain, who will launch radio ads across the country Tuesday, is also out with what appears to be a call-to-action Web ad, a video posted to his YouTube channel about a week ago that is just getting noticed.
A few questions come to mind....
1. Why is Mark Block, Cain’s campaign manager, smoking a cigarette?
2. Why is Mark Block blowing cigarette smoke into the camera?
3. Why is Mark Block on camera?
4. Who is holding the camera?
5. Why did anyone think this was a good idea?
6. Why is Herman Cain smiling?
7. Are we being punked?
Watch it here:<iframe width=”454” height=”338” src=”http://www.youtube.com/embed/qhm-22Q0PuM” frameborder=”0” allowfullscreen></iframe>