Courtesy of the Weekly Standard: The top message points from Republicans, being circulated at the convention in Tampa:
The American people demand and deserve better, and we cannot allow President Obama to continue to run away from, or distract the American people from, his failed policies. The President’s failures have resulted in:
* High unemployment
* Lower take-home pay
* The weakest economic recovery since the Great Depression.
And on Romney:
Governor Romney is uniquely qualified to be president at this critical time in our nation’s history.
* Family, the organizing principle of his life -- devoted and loving husband and father
* Business career -- Bain and the businesses he saved and jobs he created – adefender of free enterprise
* Public service – Governor of Massachusetts, rescuer of the Olympics
* Faith – integral to his life