Looking for some vice presidential debate context, or just something to do between now and 9 p.m.? Here's our roundup of biographical, factual, and statistical data to help you prepare for the thrill in the 'Ville.
* All the relevant factchecks.
* The latest news out of Libya.
* President Obama's 2013 budget, broken down by agency.
* A Tax Policy Center analysis of what will happen if Congress lets the country go over the fiscal cliff.
* Ezra Klein's 2010 interview with Ryan, in which he talks about how rationing should work.
* The influence of Catholicism on Biden and Ryan.
* Ryan's history on education policy.
* The issues where Ryan and Mitt Romney differ.
* The New York Times report that Ryan advised House Republicans against a "grand bargain" with President Obama on the debt.
* A 1998 Slate analysis of Joe Biden's plagiarism.
* A New Yorker article noting Elizabeth Warren's past criticism of Biden, which Republicans are highlighting today.