PG county blaze injures one

One person was burned Tuesday evening in a raging fire at a townhouse in the Upper Marlboro area of Prince George’s County, authorities said.

The blaze began in a three-story house in the 13900 block of Fareham Lane and extended to an adjacent house, county fire department spokesman Mark Brady said. A third house was also affected, he said.

At one point, the blaze became so intense that firefighters were evacuated from the house where the blaze began.. Firefighting efforts continued on the outside.

The occupant who was injured was taken to a hospital with burns to the arms that were described as minor. Information about the cause of the fire could not be learned immediately.

This report has been updated.

local

Success! Check your inbox for details. You might also like:

Please enter a valid email address

See all newsletters

Comments
Show Comments
Most Read

local

Success! Check your inbox for details.

See all newsletters