Here’s how players from The Post’s most recent All-Met Watch performed Friday.
North Point’s Matt Bonds, right, blocks a shot from Thomas Stone's Jordan Lamberth during the No. 6 Eagles’ Southern Maryland Athletic Conference win Friday night in Waldorf, Md.
(John McDonnell - THE WASHINGTON POST)
Boys’ top performers
• F Matt Bonds, North Point, scored 18 points in an 84-74 win over Thomas Stone.
• F Kris Jenkins, Gonzaga, hit four three-pointers on his way to 23 points, three rebounds and two assists in a 95-71 win over St. Mary’s Ryken.
• C Chinanu Onuaku, Riverdale Baptist, had 17 points, nine rebounds and two assists in a 95-51 win over Heritage Christian Academy (Md.).
• G Andrew Robinson, Springbrook, scored 17 points in a 67-37 win over Bethesda-Chevy Chase.
• G Michael Briscoe, Thomas Stone, had 13 points in an 84-74 loss to No. 6 North Point.
Girls’ top performers
• F Kelli Prange, Damascus, notched 20 points in a 58-40 win over Poolesville.
• G Marta Sniezek, National Cathedral, had 20 points in a 55-49 win over Holy Child.
• F Nicole Floyd, Stonewall Jackson, scored 18 points in a 55-42 win over Battlefield.
• G Lindsay Allen, St. John’s, produced 16 points in a 79-47 win over Carroll.
• F Janessa Fauntroy, Gaithersburg, posted 15 points in a 49-47 win over Whitman.
• F Arianna Freeman, Paul VI, had 11 points in an 81-62 loss to No. 2 Good Counsel.