Here’s how the players from The Post’s most recent All-Met Watch have performed this week:
Gonzaga's Kris Jenkins, right, sinks a late fourth-quarter shot over O'Connell's Junior Etou in the Eagles’ 66-57 win Tuesday night at American’s Bender Arena.
(John McDonnell - The Washington Post)
Boys’ top performers
• G Aquille Carr, Princeton Day, poured in a season-high 40 points, making 16-of-18 free throws, and added two rebounds and three assists in a 102-95 win over Mount Zion Baptist.
• F Kris Jenkins, Gonzaga, hit all nine of his free throws en route to a 28-point, 10-rebound performance in a 66-57 win over No. 5 O’Connell.
• G Isaac Fleming, National Christian, scored 21 points, including 7 for 7 on free throws, grabbed eight rebounds and dished out two assists in Monday’s 90-84 win over Friendship Collegiate.
• G/F Dion Wiley, Potomac (Md.) produced 18 points in a 68-65 win over Largo.
• C Chinanu Onuaku, Riverdale Baptist, snatched 15 rebounds to go along with 10 points and four assists in Monday’s 58-39 win over Cesar Chavez.
• G Andrew Robinson, Springbrook, notched 21 points, including three three-pointers, in Monday’s 74-57 loss to Kennedy.
• G Zach Coffman, Heritage, scored 15 points in a 64-61 loss to Briar Woods.
• F Quadree Smith, Paul VI, had 10 points and nine rebounds in a 74-48 win over Carroll.
Girls’ top performers
• F Ariana Freeman, Paul VI, scored 27 points in a 68-54 win over Carroll.
• G Marta Sniezek, National Cathedral, produced 24 points in a 79-24 win over Madeira.
• F Kelli Prange, Damascus, notched 22 points in a 74-10 win over Northwood.
• G Genesis Lucas, Gwynn Park, had 18 points, three rebounds and five assists in an 86-19 win over Fairmont Heights.
• F Zoe Beard-Fails, Georgetown Day, scored 15 points and added five rebounds and two assists in a 46-42 win over No. 9 Bullis.
• F Janessa Fauntroy, Gaithersburg, had 12 points in a 52-45 win over Bethesda-Chevy Chase.