Other interesting stories in The Washington Post:
• From Alexandra Petri, the only story you need to read about the bogus blogosphere Jennifer Lawrence vs. Anne Hathaway debate.
• D.C. Sports Bog recalls the good and weird times with just-released Redskin DeAngelo Hall – when he got a reporter to take off her heels before interviewing him, when he maybe traded an autograph for a hot dog, etc.
• Between tweeting and early retirement, is the magic gone from being pope?
• Why is it legal to shoot a porno film at age 18, wonders Charles Lane, pondering the plight of poor Miss Delaware Teen USA Melissa King: “In Delaware, Melissa King isn’t old enough to enter a liquor store.”
• What’s up with “The View”? Joy Behar is leaving, Elisabeth Hasselbeck is not, says Barbara Walters.