Other stories in The Washington Post:
– Turns out the White House Easter Egg Roll being kept afloat by corporate donations and commemorative egg sales, reports Juliet Eilperin. (Earlier: It was so demystifying when it turned out you could just buy the White House souvenir eggs online and didn’t have to scramble for them on the South Lawn.) . . . .Update: The president did not cover himself with glory on the basketball court today.
– Caroline Kennedy is headed to Japan as the new U.S. ambassador, according to In The Loop.
– Michelle Obama plans to take on some stickier issues for the second term, including youth violence, reports Krissah Thompson.
– Robert McCartney wants to impeach William Howard Taft from the Running Presidents.
– Obama’s weekend: The Syracuse/Marquette game, followed by Easter Sunday services with a minister who dinged the “religious right” in his sermon.
More Reliable Source