Brief news from here and there:
– That Kanye West-Jimmy Kimmel Twitter feud has been lost to history, at least the Kanye end of it. God, we hope someone thought to retweet it for posterity. (New York Daily News)
– Heard any good Shutdown pickup lines lately? (Post Local, Twitter)
– If Benicio del Toro and Cameron Diaz went to a party together — and brought along their manager-in-common — is it a real date-date? (New York Post)
– Is it more surprising that Bob Dylan is possibly not going to his secret daughter’s wedding, or that Bob Dylan’s secret daughter has a future mother-in-law who is blabbing to the tabloids? If you’re a true Dylan fan, the having-a-secret-daughter part is old news. (Daily News)
“Many, many people in the world think that I did break up The Beatles. Instead of using my energy and my time trying to correct them, I’m just going on writing songs.”
– Yoko Ono speaking to the Atlantic Wire about Jay-Z’s name-check of her in a new song.
Looking for today’s Reliable Source? Start here: ‘Funniest Celebrity in Washington’: VIPs still rally to fundraiser despite little aid to charity