Prince William and Kate Middleton with their newborn son. (Michael Middleton/Kensington Palace via Getty Images)
– Adrian Fenty and Laurene Powell Jobs. The unlikely pairing of D.C.’s former mayor and the widow of Steve Jobs, a surprising pair, found A-list romance in Silicon Valley.
– Prince George Alexander Louis, born to Kate Middleton and Prince William – and to England. It’s not every year an heir to the throne is born, especially one with such adorable chubby cheeks.
– North West, born to Kim Kardashian and Kanye West. We still haven’t figured why they didn’t give her a “K” name.
Kim and Kanye (Todd Williamson/Invision for The Hollywood Reporter/AP Images)
– George H.W. Bush, who made headlines by attending a same-sex wedding as a witness and wearing those wacky, wacky socks.
– Mila Bush Hager, born to former first daughter Jenna Bush and Henry Hager. With a great-grandfather and grandfather as presidents, she’s got some more of that serious Bush political DNA. (No pressure, kid.)
– Rep. Steve Cohen’s secret daughter: He thought the hot blonde he was tweeting during the State of the Union was his daughter, until it turned out she wasn’t.
– All those D.C. sports hunks off the market: Ryan Zimmerman got married in January and his wife had a baby last month; Robert Griffin III tied the knot in July; and Alex Ovechkin is engaged to Maria Kirilenko.
Rebecca Liddicoat, left, sits with her now-husband, Robert Griffin III (John McDonnell/TWP)
More Reliable Source 2013 in Review:
The Reliable Source Person of the Year 2013: Kerry Washington
Best quotes of 2013: Ronan Farrow, Justin Bieber, Mariah Carey and others
The Reliable Source Year in Scandals: Stop talking already
Last year: The Reliable Source Persons of the Year 2012: Joe Biden and Paul Ryan
More Reliable Source: Phil Robertson; Glenn Close; James Carville; Loretta Sanchez; Wayne Brady; ‘House of Cards’; Chris Brown; Maggie Austin; Doug Gansler
Continue reading 10 minutes left