1. Who said this? "This is Reagan Republican policy, and the Republican Party needs to be in favor of reforming immigration so that more people can come here legally, high-skilled or unskilled, and we need some path forward for people who have already been working here and living here for years."
2. Who wrote this? "Simpson-Bowles, for all its faults, was conducted in an open and transparent manner and brought disparate political players into a room to forge a serious compromise. It overhauls and streamlines our byzantine tax code, takes some important first steps on entitlements, and reduces and caps federal spending. On substance, I'd wager that it would be considerably better than anything Obama and Boehner might produce after weeks of behind-closed-doors acrimony with the proverbial gun to their heads."
3. Who said? "There's not going to be a deal with rate increases."
4. Who said this about whom? "[He's] turning into a socialist."
5. Who said this about a possible nomination for secretary of State for Susan Rice? "Well, the most concerning thing about all this to me was Susan Collins, if the Republicans choose to filibuster this nomination you need five Republican votes. Susan Collins is going to have to be one of them."