Who said it?
1. “Marco Rubio has been a game changer in my part.”
2. “She’s obviously running. But what I was hoping is that she would have taken … more time to become what she called herself, untired.”
3. “When was the last time a prohibitive favorite for the Democratic nomination lost it? You have to go all the way back four years … to 2008.”
4. “We’ve seen the reports about North Korea moving missiles in. We wouldn’t be surprised if they did a test.”
5. “[The White House] got greedy on gun control.”