Who said it?
1. “You’re going to see bipartisan votes coming out of the House to derail this thing.”
2. “ I think in the same way people said that we wanted to make sure that there was justice in the justice system and that those charges be pursued in Florida, that that happened. A jury verdict happened. We might be disappointed with it, but it did.”
3. “If for every compromise you define it as a loss for yourselves, then you’re always going to be losing in America.”
4. “There is no United States leadership in the Middle East.”
5. “I have a little difficult time getting past that final comment about Jews getting out of Palestine and going back to Germany.”