Who said it?
1. “The incompetence in building this website is staggering.”
2. “Tell Rand Paul to stop doing overnight filibusters on people being killed with drones at Starbucks.”
3. “I don’t have a lot of confidence in the Obama administration to negotiate an Iranian nuclear agreement.”
4. “It’s a fundamental, structural issue. They needed a great start. You could have had glitches later. You needed to get people pouring into the system, because the sick are pouring into the exchanges; for the first time they can get covered when they couldn’t before. Now you need young, healthy people to balance out the risks and to actually keep it affordable. Without those … consumers, it’s not affordable anyway.”
5. “Once government gets this vast, it’s inevitable you’ll see these kinds of mistakes.”