Who said it?
1. “I think it’s got to be an outsider. I think both the presidential and the vice presidential nominee should either be a former or current governor, people who have done successful things in their states, who have taken on big reforms, who are ready to move America forward.”
2. “One of the sneaky tricks of politics: when your opponents have kind of a good idea, steal it and take credit.”
3. “All presidents try to imitate John F. Kennedy but they can’t.
4. “There’s no question but that he lied, and we’re all paying the price for it now. There’s no way he could not have known the truth. There was very clearly a situation in which they were thinking, you know what, the media never hold us accountable, they’re not going to hold us accountable here.”
5. “Monday-morning quarterbacking? Maybe the president does understand that the game is over.”