Who said what about whom?
1. “When you announce before you even begin the investigation that you don’t believe the subject of the investigation or the focus of the investigation, it would seem to me the assemblyman would have the ethical obligation to step down or recuse himself.”
2. “He’s got a political problem. He needs consent of the governed. He’s willing to shave points off of flexibility, add administrative burdens, add oversight, but the objective … is to keep on doing what he’s doing.”
3. “They didn’t embed any security into it. … It’s much worse than it was in November.”
4. “We did not get the cooperation with the Russians on Olympics safety implementation.”
5. “This was a thief, who we believe had some help … not a gee-whiz luck event that he ended up in Moscow under the handling of the FSB,” Russia’s Federal Security Service.