Who said it?
1. “What does Putin do here? I think the message has to be sent to him to let the Ukrainian people to determine their own future and a partition of Ukraine is totally unacceptable.”
2. “Unfortunately, Putin and Assad are winning right now.”
3. “This is not a genocide. This is a horrific civil war that has spilled over and infused the neighboring states.”
4. “I’m almost speechless. It’s patently obvious, first of all, that Susan Rice had no reason to be on the program, she had no involvement in it. Second of all, she read talking points that we are now beginning to believe came from the White House, which were absolutely false. We now know that the CIA station chief on the ground sent a message immediately saying not-slash-not spontaneous demonstration. And of course, the information was totally misleading, totally.”
5. “You can blame Obama for the Christie tulip craze. The president has been so wan, he confused people into thinking that bluster was clarity.”