Who said it?
1. ” I think they’re cooking the books on this. People want to know the answers to that. They also want to know once all of this is said and done, what kind of insurance will those people actually have? Will they be able to keep the doctors that they want? How much more is it going to cost them? And we know that some of the best cancer hospitals in the country want very little to do with people that actually buy this insurance on the ObamaCare exchanges.”
2. “We had no incentive to do anything other than to get to the truth, and I have to say this, for the skeptics out there, there are some who have a visceral reaction to this bridge controversy. Reminds me of the movie line, ‘They can’t handle the truth.’ We believe we got to the truth.”
3. “I think Putin wants to pocket the Crimean victory.”
4. “I have seen that intelligence. There is no question there is a 40,000-plus [Russian] troops, that they are staged in various areas.”
5. “[Putin] is absolutely not looking for a way out.”