Who said it?
1. “Clearly, the estimate that it was ready to go Oct. 1 was flat-out wrong.”
2. “There is no doubt she had to go. HealthCare.gov is synonymous with failure.”
3. “I get tired of guys condescending to us.”
4. “I told this to the governor and he took it respectfully — I respect loyalty, but if you’re moving onto a stage that’s far more intense and far more profound, you don’t have the luxury of having anything but the very best minds around you.”
5. “Please do not make me pretend on national TV that Donald Trump is politically relevant and what he thinks and says matters in a Republican primary.”