Who said it?
1. “We just want Ukrainians to find a way of dialogue, a new constitution, that would help them live in a country that is democratic, that supports the rights of all the ethnic groups, including certain Russians.”
2. “If Russia gets away with this, I do think that there’s a potential that a NATO ally is next.”
3. “I found him remarkably innovative. He was almost like for education like what Franklin Roosevelt was for the economy.”
4. “The cake has been baked on [the Affordable Care Act.] I don’t think there are a whole bunch of people changing their opinions now.”
5. “It’s crystal clear today that Russia is the threat to the globe, and the threat to the European Union, and the real threat to Ukraine.”