Who said it?
1. “I think it’s unbelievable that someone would sit here today and say that prohibiting racial discrimination is a racial decision. I think that that tells us where the level of discourse is today.”
2. “I think we need to have sector sanctions in place. . . . I think we need to move those troops away from the border, change the behavior, and I’m very concerned that, as we’ve seen with this administration on so many tough issues, their policies are always late, after the point in time when we could’ve made a difference in the outcome. I’m very concerned.”
3. “You can say nice things … or even significant things about the Holocaust, but you can’t embrace those who embrace the Holocaust.”
4. “Syria has become a matter of homeland security…We’re very concerned about Syria foreign fighters.”
5. ” I’m always humbled and flattered any time I’m mentioned for the highest office in the land. But I honestly think much of that talk is the result of the progress the people of Indiana have been making. I mean the fact is we have the lowest unemployment rate in the Midwest, we demonstrated the ability to balance our budget, cut taxes even while we invest in expanded educational opportunities and infrastructure.”